On the Cienega football field after graduation ceremony! Diploma in hand! Can you feel the love?

Julie's music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas morning. Dane coming down the hall to see if Santa found us. Sleepy guy!
My boys in their matching jammies. This year it was blue snowmen bottoms and navy t-shirts.

Mom got a new robe! My jammies are pale blue. Dane got me a really fluffly blue robe covered with clouds! I love it!



Yeah, I cheated this year. This is the first year (and last!) we used a kit to make our g-bread house. I think we were all disappointed.


Our mis-matched Christmas tree. Not one ornament matches because we add one new one each year for each of us. Some are handmade but most are snowmen or Santas. It is a tree covered in memories. We love it.




Up close view of our Christmas Village. This is the villagers around a flickering fire by the docks.





This is the piece we added this year. It is 2 boys and 2 girls having a tug of war in front of a big snowman.






Our Christmas Village...getting pretty crowded! Next year might have to get a bigger table?! :)

2 comments:

the budells said...

Too cute your men have matching jammies! I really like your Christmas Village. I don't think I've seen that one before. Looks like some fun pieces.

Brenda said...

love the decorations!! looks like you had a good christmas!